Create a calming sanctuary on your dental chair for your patients with DentaCalm™ weighted blankets.
If you treat nervous or special needs patients, a weighted blanket will greatly improve their sense of comfort. DentaCalm™ weighted blankets have been proven to reduce anxiety, to calm and to reassure.
Weighted blankets apply deep touch pressure to muscles and joints, so that a sensory input signals the brain to release serotonin. This encourages a release of natural melatonin, which leads to feelings of relaxation and reduced anxiety.
DentaCalm™ weighted blankets apply soothing compression to the body, mimicking the feeling of being hugged or held.
DentaCalm™ blankets are made with medical-grade, water-resistant woven nylon fabric. They can be wiped clean with pre-saturated disinfectant wipes (e.g., CaviWipes™) or thrown into a front-loading washing machine. And they conform to disinfectant protocols for multi-patient use environments.
- Made from medical-grade, hypoallergenic nylon fabric
- Available in a variety of sizes and weights
- Filled with glass microbeads
- Cleanable in a washing machine or with disinfectant wipes
- Includes a one-year warranty
- For warmth: Heat to a maximum temperature of 130° F/55° C and let the retained heat radiate and soothe. DO NOT use in a microwave oven.
- For cooling: Chill your DentaCalm™ blanket in the freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy the comforting cool of the glass bead filling.
Dimensions: 36" x 44"
Weights: 10lbs, 15lbs
Please contact our sales team at 1 (877) 289-4163 to discuss orders of over 12 blankets. Custom color options are available for large-volume orders.