FAQs & IPAC
Care and Maintenance
DentaCalm™ blankets are made with medical-grade, water-resistant woven nylon fabric. They can be wiped clean with pre-saturated disinfectant wipes (e.g., CaviWipes™) or thrown into a front-loading washing machine.
DentaCalm™ weighted blankets conform to disinfectant protocols for multi-patient use environments.
Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC):
We recommend clinics clean and disinfect in a two-step process suggested by the CDC:
- Wipe the pre-saturated disinfecting wipe over the surface to remove debris, then
- Use a clean wipe to apply disinfectant to the surface.
Be sure to allow for the manufacturer’s recommended contact time for disinfection (30 seconds to 3 minutes depending on the brand).
- For warmth: Heat to a maximum temperature of 130° F/55° C and let the retained heat radiate and soothe. DO NOT use in microwave oven.
- For cooling: Chill your DentaCalm™ blanket in the freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy the comforting cool of the glass bead filling.
- Made from medical-grade, hypoallergenic nylon fabric
- Available in a variety of sizes and weights
- Filled with glass micro beads
- Cleanable in a washing machine or with disinfectant wipes
- Includes a one-year warranty
|Trials & Returns
Contact customer service if you have any questions or concerns.
Toll Free: 1-877-289-4163